- Simple to operate
- positive pressure airline breathing apparatus
- Includes harness, positive pressure airline apparatus consisting of automatic positive pressure demand valve, supply hose and coupling for airline supply hose.
- For use in many applications but particularly suited to confined space entry and the oil and gas industry.
- Can be used with 3M positive pressure facemasks even when used as an escape only apparatus
- Face Mask and Cylinders purchased separately
- Option: optional hip mounted cylinder as an airline escape set.
||Flite COV Airline Breathing Apparatus comprising Tempest DV, supply hose and pigtail with CEN coupling, bandolier harness and facility to connect escape cylinder
||200 bar 10 minute charged steel cylinder complete with pouch and reducer/hose
||200 bar 15 minute charged steel cylinder complete with pouch and reducer/hose
||300 bar 10 minute charged superlight carbon fibre composite cylinder complete with pouch and connection hose
||Vision 3 Positive pressure Facemask, medium/large, left DV, rubber head harness
||Promask Positive Pressure Facemask, medium/large, left DV, rubber head harness
Australian Safety Engineers are sales and service agents for a broad range of breathing air equipment including breathing apparatus, escape sets, resuscitation units, breathing airline trolleys and gas detectors. Our technicians are qualified to service a wide and varied range of breathing air equipment.
For further information on servicing please contact us on +61 (8) 9456 2066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org