Resato Containerised Pressure Test Bay
The Resato containerised pressure test bay allows pressure testing to be completed within a safe and flexible environment. The dedicated pressure test bay allows the operator to complete hydrostatic pressure testing of test items, all operated from outside the test bay. Positioning the tool/equipment in the test bay is easily performed by means of the extendable overhead crane which includes a fully electric 5 tonne hoist. Spilled test fluids are captured and contained by an integrated grid floor in the test bay which collects the fluids. The Resato containerised pressure test bay incorporates many features including door switches, solid wall construction, dual container assembly, overhead crane, sump pit, air-conditioning, power supply and cameras.
- Dedicated pressure test bay for testing of objects in a safe and flexible environment.
- Testing controlled from outside the pressure test bay to ensure maximum safety.
- Spilled test fluids which are captured and contained by an integrated grid floor.
- Custom packages and flexible design which can easily incorporate your specific dimensions, logistics, handing and testing requirements.
- Options include, stacked container for high objects, open top, opening front and back doors to extendible overhead cranes.
- Safety Features including emergency stop button, flashing light, automated door locks and sensors and test bay entrance restrictions if pressure is > 300 psi.
- Container Dimensions – 30 ft. container (9.15 L x 2.438 W x 2.896 H mm) and 10 ft. container (3.4 L x 2.438 W x 2.896 H mm)
- Manufactured according to European regulations and standards with CE marking.
- Accessories including filtration system, high pressure hoses, crossovers
Resato is a leading manufacturer providing high pressure solutions to a range of industries including oil and gas, aerospace, automotive, chemical and petrochemical industries, marine and process industries. With proven technology and a wide range of equipment solutions, Resato’s is a leader in the high pressure industry.
Sales & Servicing
ASE are the Australian Distributors and Sales agents for Resato and we are proud to support this premium brand. ASE can assist with all sales and servicing enquiries. Our team of expert technicians, provide the highest-level of technical support and maintenance solutions for the Resato range of high pressure equipment and systems.
For sales support, technical advice and maintenance enquiries, contact ASE, your Resato specialist:
Phone: +61 8 9456 2066 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org