- Supports a wide variety of cylinder options (up to 9 Litres) to ensure the ultimate in comfort, weight and flexibility.
- Flexible, rescue style harness with unique floating shoulder, leg and sub-pelvic straps giving the user a versatile and comfortable fitting harness.
- Fall arrest rated frontal attachment points and fall arrest rated adjustable D-ring.
- Attachment loops on shoulder for confined space entry and retrieval applications with spreader bar use.
- Yellow and black harness webbing for high visibility.
- Harness made of non-flammable Nomex.
- Fitted with Automatic Switch (non return) Valve, for connection to an airline system or cylinder cascade.
- Embedded RFID transponders, for inventory and asset tracking purposes.
- Certified to AS/NZS 1891.1:2007.
- Certified to AS/NZS 1716:2012.
- Sizes – Small, Medium and Large
Australian Safety Engineers are sales and service agents for a broad range of breathing air equipment including breathing apparatus, escape sets, resuscitation units, breathing airline trolleys and gas detectors. Our technicians are qualified to service a wide and varied range of breathing air equipment.
For further information on servicing please contact us on +61 (8) 9456 2066 or email email@example.com