MSA AirMaXXSKU: 766281
The MSA AirMaXX SCBA combines premium ergonomic features with advanced technology. This high-quality SCBA provides comfortable, outstanding respiratory protection. Ruggedly reliable and flexible, it’s a popular choice for a wide range of maintenance or rescue operations, including firefighting. Designed to reduce stress and fatigue. The ergonomically designed and optimally balanced AirMaXX backplate is adjustable to fit all body sizes.
- Ergonomically designed with fully adjustable backplate with 3 height positions, for optimal balance and comfort.
- Premium S-swing suspension comfort shoulder pads and swivelling waist belt to distribute weight evenly.
- The AirMaXX stays with you even when you are turned upside down.
- SingleLine (Hose in Hose Technology) system integrates warning signal, second connection and gauge in an easily accessible manifold on the chest.
- Embedded RFID transponders, for inventory and asset tracking purposes.
- Mask & Cylinders purchased separately
- Certified to AS/NZS 1716:2012.
- Cylinder sold separately
Australian Safety Engineers are sales and service agents for a broad range of breathing air equipment including breathing apparatus, escape sets, resuscitation units, breathing airline trolleys and gas detectors. Our technicians are qualified to service a wide and varied range of breathing air equipment.
For further information on servicing please contact us on +61 (8) 9456 2066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org