Resato MPS Lightweight Portable Mini Pump
The Resato MPS Lightweight portable mini pump has an closed frame that allows the user to test objects under the toughest conditions. The MPS portable mini pump is a compact unit which weighs less than 17kg with a filled tank. Despite its small size and low weight, this mini pump reliably generates high pressure from 1,800 bar (at 7 bar /100 psi air-drive pressure) to 2,500 bar (at 10 bar / 145 psi air-drive pressure). If pressured air is not available, the pump can also be operated manually with a detachable hand lever. In addition to air, other mediums such as water and oil can also be used to pressurize objects.
- Lightweight, portable unit, weighing less than 17kg with a filled tank and size: 405 x 308 x 365 mm
- The medium for pressurising objects with this test system can be a fluid i.e. water, oil or other fluid.
- Generates high pressure from 1,800 bar (at 7 bar /100 psi air-drive pressure) to 2,500 bar (at 10 bar / 145 psi air-drive pressure).
- Completely closed frame with panel mounted operating features.
- Air and hand level which can be used in situations when air pressure is not available.
Resato is a leading manufacturer providing high pressure solutions to a range of industries including oil and gas, aerospace, automotive, chemical and petrochemical industries, marine and process industries. With proven technology and a wide range of equipment solutions, Resato’s is a leader in the high pressure industry.
Sales & Servicing
ASE are the Australian Distributors and Sales agents for Resato and we are proud to support this premium brand. ASE can assist with all sales and servicing enquiries. Our team of expert technicians, provide the highest-level of technical support and maintenance solutions for the Resato range of high pressure equipment and systems.
For sales support, technical advice and maintenance enquiries, contact ASE, your Resato specialist:
Phone: +61 8 9456 2066 Email: email@example.com