Resato HTU Hose Test Unit
The Resato HTU Hose Test Unit is a high quality, ergonomic, all-in-one hose test bench which has been designed for operator comfort and safety. The hose test unit has a polycarbonate impact resistant window to enable clear and safe viewing of the test object during testing. This test bench allows for outlet pressures up to 5000 bar (72,000 psi) and a flow capacity of up to 50 L per minute. Pressure values can be preconfigured to enable fast series-testing of hoses and it allows for more accurate pressure readouts over the complete test ranges. The test unit incorporates a grid floor to ensure easy object draining after testing and to prevent objects getting dirty.
The HTU Hose Test Unit can be used for various applications including:
- Leak pressure testing.
- Hydrostatic pressure testing.
- Series testing of hoses
- Proof pressure testing.
- Testing of PVC, rubber and other hoses.
- X-Y-X pressure testing (Parker Polyflex).
- Burst Testing.
- Reduce operating time by preconfiguring the pressure values to enable fast series-testing of hoses.
- Allows for a wide range of outlet pressures up to 5000 bar (72,000 psi).
- Flow capacity up to 50L per minute.
- Designed for operator’s safety – equipped with a mechanism that only allows pressurisation when the cover is closed.
- A polycarbonate impact resistant window to enable clear and safe view of the test object.
- Grid floor to ensure easy object draining after testing and to prevent objects getting dirty.
- Options available including data acquisition system, burst box, build in pre-fill skid with tank, digital pressure read out and adapter package.
Resato’s hose test units are extremely reliable, robust units that are designed for safe operation. Resato is a leading manufacturer providing high pressure solutions to a range of industries including oil and gas, aerospace, automotive, chemical and petrochemical industries, marine and process industries. With proven technology and a wide range of equipment solutions, Resato’s is a leader in the high pressure industry.
Sales & Servicing
ASE are the Australian Distributors and Sales agents for Resato and we are proud to support this premium brand. ASE can assist with all sales and servicing enquiries. Our team of expert technicians, provide the highest-level of technical support and maintenance solutions for the Resato range of high pressure equipment and systems.
For sales support, technical advice and maintenance enquiries, contact ASE, your Resato specialist:
Phone: +61 8 9456 2066 Email: email@example.com