Resato HPU High Pressure System
The Resato HPU High Pressure System is a modular designed test box that allows for the safe pressure testing of test objects. The HPU high pressure system has a hydraulic controlled lid with door locks and a door switch safety system to ensure the safe test environment for the operator. Test objects can be safely loaded with an overhead crane and pressurised, tested and monitored with minimal loss of valuable workshop space. By use of a dual pump setup and multiple pressure transmitters, the system can generate test certificates in PDF format for different test ranges.
- Designed for the testing of long objects in a workshop environment.
- Modular test box design, that allows for additional lengths to be added for longer test items.
- Dual hydrostatic test line.
- Sump Pit that allows for fluid to be pumped back to the reservoir, enabling re-use of test fluid.
- Built-in forklift pockets so that the unit can be easily moved.
- Safely loading of test objects into unit using overhead crane.
- Data acquisition system.
Resato is a leading manufacturer providing high pressure solutions to a range of industries including oil and gas, aerospace, automotive, chemical and petrochemical industries, marine and process industries. With proven technology and a wide range of equipment solutions, Resato’s is a leader in the high pressure industry.
Sales & Servicing
ASE are the Australian Distributors and Sales agents for Resato and we are proud to support this premium brand. ASE can assist with all sales and servicing enquiries. Our team of expert technicians, provide the highest-level of technical support and maintenance solutions for the Resato range of high pressure equipment and systems.
For sales support, technical advice and maintenance enquiries, contact ASE, your Resato specialist:
Phone: +61 8 9456 2066 Email: email@example.com