Resato HPU-SEP Workshop Test Unit
The Resato HPU-sep is equipped with a wall-mounted operating panel, enabling the operator to control the test system from a separate room, rather than having to stand directly next to the high pressure unit/test object. This increases the operator’s safety. Furthermore, the HPU-sep has several additional safety features including door switches, an emergency stop button and a safety light mounted on the unit. These standard safety measures can be easily expanded with additional options such as flashing lights, camera systems and a door locking actuator to attain the highest possible safety standard in your industry.
- Designed for the testing of objects in a workshop environment.
- Fully separated setup with wall mounted operating panel which can be positioned in a separate room to the high pressure testing unit, for maximum safety.
- Safety Features including door safety switches, remote de-airing, emergency stop button and a unit mounted safety light to indicate pressure build up.
- The system can generate digital test certificates in the test range 500 psi to 25,500 psi.
- Available in 4 configurations – HPU-SEP-S1, HPU-SEP-S2, HPU-SEP-S3, HPU-SEP-S4.
- Options include:
- Hoses, hose reel, adapters and quick connectors
- Door locking actuator
- Override switch for test bay entrance (one or multiple test bays)
- Extra flashing lights
- Pre-fill system
- Interchangeable calibration solution
- Camera systems
- Others on request
Resato is a leading manufacturer providing high pressure solutions to a range of industries including oil and gas, aerospace, automotive, chemical and petrochemical industries, marine and process industries. With proven technology and a wide range of equipment solutions, Resato’s is a leader in the high pressure industry.
Sales & Servicing
ASE are the Australian Distributors and Sales agents for Resato and we are proud to support this premium brand. ASE can assist with all sales and servicing enquiries. Our team of expert technicians, provide the highest-level of technical support and maintenance solutions for the Resato range of high pressure equipment and systems.
For sales support, technical advice and maintenance enquiries, contact ASE, your Resato specialist:
Phone: +61 8 9456 2066 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org