Fire Hose Reel Covers – Part No: F719CCSKU: F719CC
The Fire Hose Reel Covers are ideal for extending the life of the hose reel when exposed to harsh environments, mounted outdoors, or an a vehicle.
– Standard Hose Reel Cover
– Cover labelled ‘FIRE HOSE REEL’
ASE is leading supplier of fire and safety equipment. ASE has been operating for over 25 years providing specialised fire and safety protection for many high-risk industries. We have a team of extremely knowledgeable and experienced fire technicians that can complete the supply, installation and commissioning of fire protection equipment.
Supply, Installation & Commissioning
ASE’s highly experienced technicians, complete the supply, installation and commissioning of fire equipment and systems. We can assess your site to determine the most appropriate fire protections systems that will ensure optimal coverage in the event of a fire. We provide site specific solutions, design to meet the applicable Regulatory compliance requirements.
ASE offers a personalised service and we are committed to providing excellent service and the right solutions for our clients’ individual requirements. Please contact Australian Safety Engineers on +61 8 9456 2066 or email email@example.com for further product information.
Inspection, Testing & Maintenance
ASE provides complete site maintenance as well as the material supply and installation of fire and safety assets to commercial and industrial premises located throughout Australia, including some very large facilities within the oil and gas industry. ASE can provide:
- 24/7 Mobile Servicing
- A team of extremely knowledgeable and very experienced fire technicians
- Custom Fire Protection Maintenance Solutions
- Site Compliance
Inspection, Testing & Maintenance
ASE provides complete site maintenance services covering all fire and safety systems. We develop a site specific preventive maintenance schedule in line with Regulatory Requirements covering the following systems:
For further information please refer to the links provided above.
ASE is an ISO9001 Quality certified company and we are committed to ensuring our services are provided to the highest standard. We guarantee a personalised service and pride ourselves on the quality of our work, customer service and attention to detail. ASE is also certified by Lloyd’s Register & American Bureau of Shipping (ABS).
Australian Safety Hire can assist with all your safety equipment hire requirements. We can offer expert assistance when additional equipment is required for events such as
- Maintenance and Plant Shut Downs
- Safety and Training Exercises
- “Once Only” jobs where safety equipment is required
Australian Safety Engineers have a comprehensive range of safety and life support equipment available for hire. We have several fully contained trailers that are stocked with various safety and life support equipment and can be transported onto site. We also have individual equipment that can be hired as required. All safety equipment is serviced and certified in full conformance with the relevant Australian Standards and Manufacturers Specifications.
Having the right safety equipment on hand is extremely important in ensuring the ongoing health and safety of employees in your workplace. Our range of hire equipment is comprehensive and includes:
- Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) – Our range of SCBA equipment includes the major brands.
- Airline Equipment – portable breathing airline trolleys and systems are available with varying air storage, user and hose length capacities. An electric compressor “4 person” trailer mounted unit is also available (pictured above) complete with airline hoses, lung demand valves, waist belts and facemasks.
- Escape Sets – We also maintain a hire fleet of Escape Sets. These are fully certified in full conformance with AS1715 and AS1716.
- High Pressure Breathing Air Compressors are available to suit the location and air demand requirements.
Australian Safety Engineers can also customise products to meet required applications to increase efficiencies and reduce costs by utilising our comprehensive range of state-of-art equipment. Prices are available on request and we welcome the opportunity to assist you with your safety equipment needs.
For further information please contact Australian Safety Engineers on +61 (8) 9456 2066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org