B-MASTER – Scope of Delivery:
- Filling panels for “table-top mounting” with enclosed plastic housing
- Can be attached via four bores on the base
- Direct valve actuation
- Automatic bleed
- Adjustable valve play
- Upper and lower valve stop setting
- Rust-proof valves with several hundred thousand switching cycles
- Pressure input at rear of housing
- Option to distribute pressure to several filling panels via t-connector
- Connection of filling hose at rear of housing
- The safety valve is set at the factory. The high-performance filling valve is rust-proof and has a service life of several hundred thousand switching cycles.
- In the B-MASTER MAXI, the safety valve is mounted as standard (otherwise as an option) so that the pressure supply does not have to be protected to 200 or 300 bar here.
- The filling hose is bled automatically once you let go of the operating lever.
- A silencer reduces the level of noise that occurs.
- The filling coupling fits all standard paintball nipples and is equipped with a check valve. The valve prevents the filling hose from moving around in the event that it is accidentally activated without a marker being attached.
|Number of filling valves
||Number of pressure ranges
¹ Suitable for the direct connection of the filling panel to a storage unit with a max. storage pressure of 420 bar
In conjunction with additional filling panels, the MAXI filling panel is ideal for establishing a filling line with an alternative filling pressure (e.g. additional MIDI filling panels with 300 and 200 bar)
The filling pressure in the pressure vessel is displayed via a pressure gauge in bar/psi.
Australia’s Bauer Agent
ASE is Australia’s Bauer Agent and a long-time partner of this premium brand. ASE supplies a wide range of Bauer premium spare parts, consumables and accessories. When it comes to Bauer, ASE has a team of experts that are dedicated to supporting you and helping you find the right solution for your specific needs.
Aftermarket Service and Support
If your Bauer compressor requires servicing, ASE’s nationwide service network is only a phone call away. ASE’s expert technicians can keep your air compressor running in peak condition, potentially saving you thousands of dollars in replacement or breakdown costs.
For advice on the most appropriate compressors, spare parts and / or accessories suited to your application contact ASE on +61 8 9456 2066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org