- Service Life of the filter cartridge is significantly longer
- Integrated or as a Stand-Alone Version
- Easy to Retrofit
- Running Costs of the compressor reduced
- Huge potential for savings due to the reduction in consumption of filter cartridges
How the B_KOOL Refrigeration Dryer Works:
- The air saturated with moisture is fed out of the final separator of the compressor into the B_KOOL refrigeration dryer.
- In the high-efficiency cooling unit, the temperature of the compressed air, and thus its pressure dew-point, are reduced to approximately 3 Degrees Celsius. For reasons of physics, the cooled air is no longer able to store the moisture content and the oil and water vapour condenses.
- The condensate is collected in the integrated separator and thus does not enter the filter cartridge.
- The condensate is discharged into the compressor unit’s collecting container via the automatic condensate drain.
- The cooled and dried air is fed into the purification system by the B-KOOL refrigeration dryer.
- The B-KOOL control monitors the function of the integrated cooling technology and controls the condensate drain valve of the automatic condensate drain.
The B-KOOL is available in three versions:
- B-KOOL II 680i: Integrated solution in new design for MINI-VERTICUS and VERTICUS in Super Silent version
- B-KOOL 680i: Integrated solution for PE-VE in Super Silent Version
- B-KOOL 680s: As standalone solution for compressor with P41 or P61 purification system
||Compressed Air infeed Temperature
||Operating Pressure Compressed Air
||Permissible Free Air Delivery, Compressor
||Compressed Air & Nitrox (up to 40% O2)
||+5 ᵒC to +45 ᵒC
||Max. 60 ᵒC
||Min – 100 bar
Max – 350 bar / 500 bar
|200 – 700 l/min (10L cylinder filling from 0-200 bar)
200- 650 l/min (according to ISO1217)
|100-127 VAC 60Hz or 200-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
||Max. 550 W at 50 Hz, 610 W at 60 Hz
Australia’s Bauer Agent
ASE is Australia’s Bauer Agent and a long-time partner of this premium brand. ASE supplies a wide range of Bauer premium spare parts, consumables and accessories. When it comes to Bauer, ASE has a team of experts that are dedicated to supporting you and helping you find the right solution for your specific needs.
Aftermarket Service and Support
If your Bauer compressor requires servicing, ASE’s nationwide service network is only a phone call away. ASE’s expert technicians can keep your air compressor running in peak condition, potentially saving you thousands of dollars in replacement or breakdown costs.
For advice on the most appropriate compressors, spare parts and / or accessories suited to your application contact ASE on +61 8 9456 2066 or email email@example.com