Why use the Air-Driven Refrigerant Pump
Haskel’s Air-Driven Refrigerant Pumps are designed for the reliable handling of fluids, including the recovery or recharge of liquids and / or gas. These reliable, energy-saving boosters offer flexibility. They are clean with no lubrication required in the gas section.
Haskel’s Air-Driven Refrigerant Pump can be used for various applications including:
- Supercritical extraction
- Liquefied gas transfer
- Refrigerant Charging
- Refrigerant reclaim
- Vehicle Air Conditioning Charging
- Halon Reclaim
- Freon Reclaim
- SF6 Reclaim
- Flexibility – No need for unloaders or bypass valves. Simply add gauges and hoses to suit your application.
- Cool Operation – No heat generated during liquid transfer. Minor warming during vapour transfer. No refrigerant heating from the motor.
- Safety – Pneumatically driven. Operates from an air hose like an air tool. No electrical hazard.
- Portability – Each model is an integral pump with linear air motor assembly weighing from 6kg to 11kg.
- Clean – No lubrication required in the gas section. Nothing is added to the refrigerant, whether liquid or vapour.
|Pump Displacement per Cycle
||Air Drive Bore x Stroke
||Wetted Section Metals
||8.9 cu. In.
||4 x 2- ½
||Standard – Neoprene & PTFE
Add -2 after part number – Buna N & PTFE
Add -3 after party number – Viton & PTFE
||Aluminium and Stainless Steel
Haskel’s range of pneumatic and hydraulic boosters, intensifiers and amplifiers are extremely reliable, robust units that are compact and easy to maintain. They are used in a range of industries including oil and gas, defence, aerospace, automotive, fluid power, air power, power generation and process industries. With proven technology, they are suitable for most liquids and liquefied gases and provide safe air operation with no heat, flame or spark risk.
ASE has been a long-time supplier and maintenance provider for this premium brand. We have a team of experts that are dedicated to supporting you and helping you find the right solutions for your specific needs.
ASE supply complete units as well as provide high pressure valves and system accessories including:
- Air pilot switches
- Air operated directional control and release valves
- Air piloted valves
- Regulating relief valves
- Stainless steel check valves
- Hydraulic accumulators and gas receivers
- Plenum chambers
- High pressure valves, fittings and tubing
- Port adapters
Aftermarket Service and Support
ASE’s service network is only a phone call away. ASE’s expert technicians can complete maintenance to ensure your unit is running at peak condition. Contact ASE on +61 8 9456 2066 or email email@example.com for advice on the most appropriate booster, intensifier, amplifier and / or accessories suited to your application.