Air-Driven Liquid PumpsSKU: Air-Driven Liquid Pumps
Haskel’s Air-Drive Liquid Pumps efficiently convert compressed air into hydraulic power. They are designed to generate and sustain static medium to high pressures and can be used in a multitude of applications that require pressurising up a component and holding it at a set pressure for any sustained period of time.
Why use the Air-Driven Liquid Pump
Haskel’s Air-Drive Liquid Pumps are proven to be safe, robust, reliable, compact, and easy to maintain. They are used in large number of applications and depending on the model can produce pressure outputs up to 100,000psi (7000 bar) capability.
|Haskel’s Air-Driven Liquid Pump can be used for various applications including:|
- Safe pneumatic operation – no heat, flame or spark risk
- Up to 100,000 psi (7000 bar) capability
- ATEX certified
- Infinitely variable cycling speed
- Stall feature at pre-determined pressure to hold that pressure without consuming power
- Problem-free stop/start applications
- Easily automated, with many modification and control options available
- Suitable for most liquids and liquefied gases
- No need for air-line lubrication, which saves costs and prevents contamination
|Air Driven Pump Models|
|.33 HP Air Driven Pump Models|
|.75 HP Air Driven Pump Models|
|2 HP Air Driven Pump Models|
|2.2 HP Air Driven Pump Models|
|3 HP Air Driven Pump Models|
|6 HP Air Driven Pump Models|
|8 HP Air Driven Pump Models|
|10 HP Air Driven Pump Models|
Haskel’s range of pneumatic and hydraulic boosters, intensifiers and amplifiers are extremely reliable, robust units that are compact and easy to maintain. They are used in a range of industries including oil and gas, defence, aerospace, automotive, fluid power, air power, power generation and process industries. With proven technology, they are suitable for most liquids and liquefied gases and provide safe air operation with no heat, flame or spark risk.
ASE has been a long-time supplier and maintenance provider for this premium brand. We have a team of experts that are dedicated to supporting you and helping you find the right solutions for your specific needs.
ASE supply complete units as well as provide high pressure valves and system accessories including:
- Air pilot switches
- Air operated directional control and release valves
- Air piloted valves
- Regulating relief valves
- Stainless steel check valves
- Hydraulic accumulators and gas receivers
- Plenum chambers
- High pressure valves, fittings and tubing
- Port adapters
Aftermarket Service and Support
ASE’s service network is only a phone call away. ASE’s expert technicians can complete maintenance to ensure your unit is running at peak condition. Contact ASE on +61 8 9456 2066 or email email@example.com for advice on the most appropriate booster, intensifier, amplifier and / or accessories suited to your application.