Cylinder Testing & Filling
Australian Safety Engineers has a Registered Gas Cylinder Test Station certified by DNV-GL. Our test station hydrostatically tests, recertifies and fills various types of cylinders and pressure vessels including:
- Scuba and Breathing Air (SCBA) Cylinders*
- Hospitality and Brewing Cylinders (i.e. Argon, Carbon Dioxide CO2, Nitrogen N2 and Hospitality Blends)**
- LPG Gas Cylinders
- Fire Extinguishers
- Oxygen Cylinders
- Industrial Gas Cylinders (i.e. Acetylene, Argon, Carbon Dioxide CO2, CNG, Nitrogen N2, Helium and Industrial Blends etc.)
- Auto-gas Cylinders (test only)
ASE have been testing and filling cylinders since our test station was originally certified in 1986. Our technicians are highly experienced and all testing is completed in accordance with Australian Standards as well as the applicable International Standards and Manufacturer’s Specifications. Our clients can be assured of our commitment to quality.
* Our Breathing Air is regularly tested to verify that it is of the highest quality and is safe to breathe.
** ASE is a supplier of Food Grade gases. We have a HACCP Food Safety Management System certified by SAI Global.
ASE can also complete the following services:
- Pressure Gauge Calibrations
- Pressure testing of hoses
- Cylinder Ovality Testing
- NDT such as Dye Penetrine and Magnetic Particle Testing
- Regulator / Valve Servicing and Refurbishment
- Testing, Servicing and Calibration of Pressure Relief Valves
- Surface Preparation, Galvanising and Painting.
Contact ASE for expert advice on all your cylinder testing requirements. For further information please contact ASE on +61 (8) 9456 2066 or email email@example.com
Test Station Certifications