Gas Cylinder Testing & Filling
Australian Safety Engineers has a Registered Hydrostatic Test Station certified by SAI Global enabling us to complete the inspection, hydrostatic testing and recertification of cylinders and pressure vessels. The company has trained test station signatories that have been assessed by SAI Global, a third party certification body to ascertain their competence. All testing is completed in accordance with Australian Standards as well as the applicable International Standards and Manufacturer’s Specifications.
We also complete valve servicing as well as the filling of all types of cylinders and fire extinguishers including CO2, LPG, N2, breathing air (SCUBA & SCBA) and Oxygen Cylinders. Our Breathing Air is certified to AS1715 and AS2299 and customers can be assured that the air is of the highest quality and is safe to breathe.
As well as this, our Test Station completes services such as:
• Hydrostatic pressure testing of cylinders and associated pipes and hoses.
• Pressure Gauge Calibrations
• Cylinder Ovality Testing
• NDT such as Dye Penetrine and Magnetic Particle Testing
• Valve Servicing and Refurbishment
• Testing, Servicing and Calibration of Pressure Relief Valves.
• Surface Preparation, Galvanising and Painting.
Contact Australian Safety Engineers for expert advice on all your cylinder testing requirements. For further information please contact Australian Safety Engineers on +61 (8) 9456 2066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org