Australian Safety Engineers are sales and services providers for the Oil and Gas Industry. This includes the sales and servicing of:
– Fire-fighting equipment and systems including fixed and portable extinguishers, branches, fire hoses, fire monitors and hydrants
– Breathing Air Equipment including BA Sets, Escape Sets, Oxy-viva Resuscitator Units, Breathing Air Compressors and Breathing Airline Trolleys.
Our technicians have the appropriate qualifications and experience in servicing offshore oil and gas facilities.
Australian Safety Engineers hold Lloyd’s Register and American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) approvals. These approvals certify the company’s management system and authorise ASE to complete the supply, inspection, servicing and repair of equipment for ships and offshore facilities.
Australian Safety Engineers has a long term arrangement for the supply, maintenance and asset management of fire fighting and breathing apparatus equipment for Woodside Energy Limited’s onshore and offshore oil and gas facilities. This includes:
– Karratha Onshore Gas Plant
– Karratha King Bay Supply Base
– Okha – FPSO
– Goodwyn Alpha Platform
– North Rankin Alpha Platform
– Northern Endeavour – FPSO