Department of Fire and Emergency Services (DFES)
Australian Safety Engineers (ASE) have extensive sales and service experience with the Department of Fire and Emergency Services (DFES). This experience has involved:
– The servicing of DFES’s fully encapsulated protective gas suits, breathing apparatus, compressors, oxygen resuscitators, breathing airline trolleys, combination ladder platform (CLP).
– The hydrostatic testing of their breathing apparatus cylinders and hoses.
– The supply and delivery of Fire Fighting Hoses, Couplings, Ladders and Branches.
– The inspection, servicing and testing of DFES’s fire nozzles, branches, water monitors and standpipes.
– The supply of over 200 items of Fire Fighting Hardware and Equipment on a State wide basis. This equipment is used to stock new vehicle builds and in the restocking of the existing fire trucks and vehicles.
– The Air Analysis Testing of the breathing air supplied by DFES’s remote refilters’ to verify that the quality of the air meets the required Australian Standard AS1715:2009, ‘Selection, Use and Maintenance of Respiratory Protective Equipment’.
– Skilled labour hires to cover absences of DFES technicians. These technicians service breathing apparatus, oxygen resuscitation units and other miscellaneous equipment, as directed by DFES.