Royal Australian Navy (RAN), Clearance Diving Team 4 (CDT4), Army, SAS
Australian Safety Engineers are approved Hyperbaric Repairers for the Department of Defence, Royal Australian Navy (RAN) which permits us to complete the servicing and retesting of all RAN breathing apparatus equipment.
Australian Safety Engineers have been one of the longest servicing repair agents in Australia with the company servicing and repairing Navy equipment since its inception in 1982.
As well as being a service and repair agent, Australian Safety Engineers also supplies equipment to Department of Defence. Our experience includes the servicing, repair and maintenance of:
– OCCABA (Open Circuit Compressed Air Breathing Apparatus)
– ELSRD (Emergency Life Support Respiratory Device)
– Escape Sets
– Testing and Recertification of BA cylinders for surface ships and submarines
– Sales and servicing of high pressure compressors
– Upgrades / modifications to the BACU (Breathing Air Compressor Units)
– Haskel booster pumps
– Moby poles
– Line throwers
– Portable fire fighting extinguishers, hoses, nozzles and foam equipment
– As well as various other equipment